North Durham Fitness is looking to hire a motivated individual to join our coaching staff as a Group Class Coach.
Requirements: Ideal candidates must have a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer certificate. Must be CPR certified or become certified within 1 month of employment.
Level 2 certifications and more experience is also desired and may increase pay opportunities.
- Coach 4-5 group CrossFit classes per week.
- Cover additional sessions when needed.
- Be prepared with workout sessions notes each day.
- Greet and attend to walk-ins and drop-ins when necessary.
- Keep the facility neat and organized. Fulfill opening and/or closing responsibilities if required.
- Attend, assist with, and promote community events.
- Actively participate in North Durham Fitness group classes, social media, and community events
- Must be a positive and happy individual. Personality is more important than certifications. Coaches are responsible for the vibe in their class, and we strive for happy, positive classes, every time. If members leave smiling, you did your job right.
- Personal training opportunities are available but not required.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must take class 1x/week minimum. Being a part of the community is important.
- Adhere to North Durham Fitness core values inside and outside of the gym (including social media)
- Be 10 minutes early to your class and stay 10 minutes after. Build relationships.
All applications will be reviewed and those meeting our requirements will be contacted for an interview.