North Durham Fitness is looking to hire a motivated individual to join our coaching staff as a Group CrossFit Coach & Personal Trainer. Our ideal candidate is someone who is humble, hardworking, great with people, and wants to be a part of a strong professional team.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification is required
- You are eager to learn and welcome feedback – You want to develop your skills as a coach
- Be an active member of our community.
Nice To Haves:
- CrossFit Level 2 Certification or other CrossFit/USAW Certifications
- Be available to coach evenings (4:30PM, 5:30PM, 6:30PM), some Saturdays (10AM), some Sundays (2:00PM)
- Be able to conduct 1 on 1 personal training and new member OnRamp Sessions
- Attend and actively participate in regularly scheduled coaches’ meetings and coach development sessions
- Actively participate in our group classes, social media, and community events
- Push gym, team, and members towards excellence each day
- Engage with ownership, share your ideas, look for ways to help the community.
- Fulfill all pre/post session duties
- Be on the floor and engaged with members at least 10 minutes before and after every group session
- Be prepared with workout sessions notes each day.
- Greet and service walk-ins and drop-ins when necessary
- $20-$25 per group class based on experience and certifications.
- Percentage of generated revenue from personal training sessions and specialty courses.
- Candidates will have the potential to earn as much as desired for a work minded individual.
- The coach is also able to start up seasonal specialty classes (running, Olympic weightlifting, Teens, gymnastics, etc.) that are run with a profit-sharing model, upon approval from the CEO.
All applications will be reviewed and those meeting our requirements will be contacted for an interview. Must send resume and best candidates will have (2) references.
Send resume and references to Amy Hogaboom, email@example.com